Unfortunately but unavoidably the trip to Gola Island has had to be postponed this Sunday July 10th and re-scheduled (subject to confirmation) for Sunday August 14th.
This is due to the late arrangement of Senior and reserve Club matches away to Burt as well as an Under 16 play off in Glenties against Kilcar. This means that over 80 pl...ayers and officials would be away as well as supporters and families who would be travelling to these games. This Sunday was meant to be fixture free....hence the Trip to Gola....but as there is a backlog of fixtures...the Senior match was arranged and its important to play this.
There was an added complication with the Curragh day in Magheragallon which added to it just not working out....so it was felt best to re-arrange the date. If you had planned to travel....we are very sorry and we hope to take full advantage of having the extra time to prepare for a big day on August 14th. This date should be confirmed in the next few days once we can.